Right of withdrawal.
1. The buyer has the right to withdraw from the order within 14 days.
2. The withdrawal period expires 14 days from the date of receipt of the order.
3. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, a letter must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before the end of the withdrawal period
4. The returned goods must be in undamaged packaging.
5. Once the order has been issued, it must be returned to LED House OÜ, address Kadaka tee 3, Tallinn 10612, Estonia.
6. The goods must be returned 14 calendar days after the day on which the buyer announced his withdrawal. The cost of return is borne by the buyer.
7. The money will be returned to the buyer's account.
8. LED House OÜ may refuse to return the money until the buyer has not returned the goods.
Standard withdrawal form